Friday, March 16, 2012

Jeremiah 29:11 in the Real World

In my last post, I promised to post my two Jeremiah papers. These are a bit long, so I will not post them here. However, here are links to the two papers. The first link is a fairly detailed interpretive study of Jeremiah 29:11. It includes a lot of Hebrew, but I have transliterated and translated into English for non-Hebrew readers. The second paper is a brief look at Jeremiah 29:11 in the real world--or as real as Facebook, blogs, magazines, Amazon, and ministries can get. If you have time to read them, let me know what you think. 


Shalom or Ra'ah: Jeremiah 29:11 in Its Canonical and Literary Context


Jeremiah 29:11 as a Paradigm for the Twenty-First Century Church

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading these, thanks for sharing them... Very well written.

    ReplyDelete